HOME Brain Upgrade Neurotechnology Medical Dictionary Brain Facts Healthy & Smart Life @ BIONIC
Get Best Stress Management
Brain UpgradeNeurotechnology Persona InjuryCosmetic Surgery Medical DictionaryHOME
Recognize what you can and cannot control.
1. Prioritize your work. Write a "to do" list to keep track of your priorities.
2. Ask for help when you need it. If you have too much work, let your boss know what you can realistically achieve.
3. Avoid "catastrophizing." Catastrophizing is making a mountain out of a mole hill. Avoid the kind of thinking pattern that goes: "If I don't finish everything my boss gives me, I will get a bad review. If I get a bad review, I might lose my job. If I lose my job, I won't be able to pay my bills."
4. Don't take work home. You need time to re-energize.
5. Take short breaks at work. When you feel anxious or stressed, take five minutes to relax. Perform a deep breathing exercise or take a short walk.
6. Clear clutter from your desk. Put projects away until you need them.
7. Take time to reward yourself for a job well done. Remind yourself that you do good work.
8. Get enough rest and exercise.
9. Know when it's time to move on. You and your job may no longer be a good fit. Explore your options and leave a job if you need to.
Brain Foods Skin Care Neurotechnology Brain Facts Healthy & Smart Life @ BIONIC