HOME Brain Upgrade Neurotechnology Medical Dictionary Brain Facts Healthy & Smart Life @ BIONIC
Use Your Best Mnemonics
Brain UpgradeNeurotechnology Medical DictionaryHOME
There are many ways you can use the link mnemonic system to memorize lists of information. These can include:
- Memorizing your shopping list
- Memorizing your to do lists
- Can be used to memorize information that has separate ordered parts such as the amendments to the Constitution, the ten commandments, or the names of the American presidents
- Lists of names such as the members of your favorite sports team
- Can be used to memorize the main points of a speech so you can present a speech without reference to cue cards.
- If you can perform the system quickly (which comes from practice) you can use it to remember the main points from another person's speech or a school lecture.
- Memorizing essays for essay based exams at school
- Memorize the cards in a deck of cards
HOME Brain Foods Skin Care Neurotechnology Brain Facts Healthy & Smart Life @ BIONIC