PERSUAION HOME Brain Upgrade Neurotechnology Medical Dictionary Brain Facts How 1 to 10
Good Leadership|Stress Management| Medical Dictionary|How 1 to 10
- Being in a state of anxiety, stress and depression
- Difficulty saying no, expressing doubts or asking questions
- Substance abuse
- Susceptibility to alter states of consciousness
- Dependent and superstitious types
- Discontentment with society
- Wanting black and white answers and wanting them now
- Preoccupation with what other people think of oneself
Also make people vulnerable and open to being mind control victims.
Can you say that none of these things on this page have never applied to you? That's why each and every one of us is vulnerable and it is highly likely that each of us will cross paths with a psychopath at least once in our lifetime!
PERSUASION HOME Brain Foods Skin Care Neurotechnology Brain Facts How 1 to 10